Chicken Nachos Using Canned Chicken

This is my third recipe using canned chicken. I like to use it because I can always keep some on hand in my pantry and because it is sooo easy to use. This time I decided to make chicken nachos since I know they will get devoured at my house.

Here is what you need:
 
2 cans of canned chicken
2 cans of refried beans
1 can of pinto beans
1 can of corn
1 can of diced jalepenos
1 can of Cambell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 bag of tortilla chips

Take the canned chicken (water removed) and heat it in a pan. Add taco seasoning, corn and pinto beans. Mix well and continue to stir over heat for about 10 minutes.

The Chicken/Corn/Bean Mixture



 I used a large glass cooking dish to assemble my nachos. Spray the dish first with cooking spray. Start layering in your ingredients. Start with chips, add the refried beans, the chicken/corn mixture from the pan, more chips and finally pour the cheese over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes (or until everything is hot) at 350 degrees. 

Serve with jalepenos, sour cream and guacamole if desired. Great meal on family movie night!

Yummmm




                            

Comments

Popular Posts